Sunday 14 August 2016

Nike might just be right

I was thinking about my own ability to distract myself  .....................to procrastinate if you will. I seemed to have overcome the ones where I procrastinate on the ones that absolutely have to be done. But I still have the ability to waste time when I have time to waste.

Now that might not seem like a problem I mean I do have the time right! If something seems like it is a while away I just put it on the do list ( that in itself is an improvement!!) Unfortunately its priority level means it has no immediate action necessary. An example of this that I am going to need a visa for the United States in November.  I can get on line, a relatively simple process I would think. So I have put it off because it is simple and not time pressured. So why don't I just do it!

So that is this weeks priority to look at the things "to do" list and complete all those tasks that can be put off. and I have.
I will follow Nike's instruction just do it! I will do them when they come up and I believe I will make my life easier. If you are like me I suggest you do it too!!!

So by next weeks blog I will have my visa in process!

No comments:

Post a Comment