Friday 8 April 2016

A Golden Nugget.

Having a place that brings you peace and relaxation is worth it's weight in gold.

I have lived in Snells Beach New Zealand for 18 years. My circumstances have changed with my job and I now have two and a half to three hour commute a day. People say why don't move closer to work?


The answer is simple I am at peace in Snells Beach!

When I see this simple sign I am 3 minutes from home and begin to relax


I love to walk my dog along the beachfront , hear the waves, feel the wind, I begin to feel at peace again

.
                     

I make this simple suggestion find somewhere that brings you life and peace and go there often.
                                                   
                                                                    Until next time.

1 comment: